This is a cheerful salad that will add color to your dinner plate. It is generally served in small portions, making a lovely accompaniment to a meal. It also adds delightful crunch, color, and flavor to sandwiches. Enjoy!
- 1 bunch of red radishes
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 1 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. extra vergin olive oil
- Pinch of pepper and salt
- Wash the radishes and remove stems and roots. Finely cube the radishes into tiny pieces.
- Wash the parsley and gently shake it or pat it dry. Finely mince the parsley.
- Place the cubed radishes and minced parsley in a small salad bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss gently.
- Add the olive oil and toss again.
- Taste the salad and make adjustments to your liking.